How do you bridge the gulf between product engineering and manufacturing?
In the product lifecycle, manufacturing sits at the center. Rapid product and process improvement, lower cost of quality, and business innovation rest on engineering and manufacturing working together effectively.
Tech-Clarity research shows that MES and PLM are the top two applications top performers use to manage manufacturing data. Yet, like the disciplines, they often have a gap between them. That break in the digital thread limits companies’ ability to be truly agile, to innovate at top quality and at minimal cost.
Join iBASEt, Razorleaf, and Tech-Clarity as they partner together to discuss the PLM-MES Gap and why bridging it is Urgent.
We will explore:
- Why the engineering-manufacturing gap exists and why it has been difficult to bridge
- The damage this gap presents to not only the business, but also to manufacturing and engineering
- Why it is imperative to bridge the gap now
- What manufacturers can do now to start building an effective bridge between PLM and MES
- Questions to ask solution providers of both software and services for PLM and MES