Lytron historically relied on direct access to their BPCS ERP system and a series of manual processes from stakeholders in many areas of the organization to manage their PLM process. To expand their capabilities and become more eﬃcient as a growing business, they wanted to standardize and improve control of their item creation, BOM management, Engineering Change Order (ECO), New Product Introduction and Non-Conforming Material processes.
- Integrating the product lifecycle management process
- Moving from multiple disconnected databases to an integrated, cloud-based Autodesk Fusion Lifecycle PLM solution
- Improved document control
- Automating manual processes
- Single source of information
- Streamlined items/BOM creation and ECO process