Building Solutions to Maximize your PLM Investment
The Razorleaf Manufacturing Suite for Aras Innovator offers subscription-based standalone business applications that extend and automate additional business requirements, processes, and procedures common to Manufacturers. We can help solve your business challenges by simplifying your PLM implementation, improving collaboration and increasing productivity.
Our Suite is designed for manufacturing companies across all industries, including Aerospace and Defense, Automotive and Industrial Engineering. These applications accelerate your time to market with better tools to manage engineering, suppliers and projects.
Manufacturing Suite Key Business Modules:
- Change Management enables engineers to modify and update any “in-work” Engineering Change Order, Engineering Change Notice, or revision-controlled document change.
- Training Management automates training processes and procedures to effectively onboard employees, monitor progress, track completion, and ensure compliance.
- Supplier Management allows users to qualify and rank strategic vendors, implement and track corrective actions, and perform audits.
- Project Management enables users to plan, manage, and track key project information with extended workflows, reporting and dashboards.
These business applications compliment the power of the Aras Innovator platform without complex customization. We have developed the Manufacturing Suite based on proven best practices of PLM implementation developed through decades of client collaboration. Our goal is to provide you with flexible solutions to accelerate your time to market.
Top Reasons to consider the Manufacturing Suite
- Enhance and streamline your change management process to reduce errors and improve productivity
- Quickly onboard new employees with training for company standards, policies and procedures from engineering through production
- Ensure suppliers are adhering to corporate standards and regulatory compliance through correction actions and audits
- Accelerate the design to procurement process reducing overall product costs and improving strategic sourcing
- Reduce costly upfront customizations with subscription-based model licensing