ENOVIA V6 is Dassault’s most recent and comprehensive Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) 2.0 platform. ENOVIA V6 addresses the full spectrum of product and business processes, from small-scale teams to extended enterprises with thousands of users, including partners and suppliers. It accommodates industry-specific business processes and incorporates the proven best practices of some of the world’s most innovative companies.
The 3DEXPERIENCE platform is an open architecture that can customize and integrate customer data in a single environment—broadening the collaborative capabilities of ENOVIA. Together, the3DEXPERIENCE platform and ENOVIA enable effective collaboration that drives successful product innovation.
The 3DEXPERIENCE platform is the bridge between ENOVIA capabilities and the innovators. ENOVIA capabilities such as Product Planning and Management use “invisible governance” to facilitate decision-making in real-time. Strategic Customer Relationships introduces consumer preferences upfront in the design process, leading to “co-creation.” Collaborative partnering with strategic suppliers helps in virtually eliminating supplier issues in the product development process. Quality and Compliance are the foundation for issue prevention, a key factor in any successful global product launch. Lastly, IP Classification and Security serve as the processes used to guard a company’s intellectual property and manage that information properly for a global and simultaneous global product launches.
ENOVIA V6 includes industry specific applications for the aerospace and defense, automotive, consumer goods, consumer packaged goods, industrial equipment, life sciences, energy, shipbuilding, apparel/fashion, high-tech and semiconductor industries. Some of the key industry standards, processes, and regulations addressed with the ENOVIA V6 family of solutions include: ITAR/EAR, 21CFR Part 11 (FDA), cGMP, RoHS, WEEE, ELV, REACH, APQP, AS9100, ISO/TS 16949, QS9000, ISO 9000, CAPA, NCR, CDRL, SDRL, ECR/ECO/ECN, and BTO/CTO/ETO.
ENOVIA V6 merges three Dassault V5 product lines (ENOVIA MatrixOne, ENOVIA VPLM and ENOVIA SmarTeam) into its scalable, web-centric solution. Web services, and the system’s inherent service-oriented architecture (SOA), enable product creation and collaboration for real-time concurrent work across multiple remote locations with only a web connection. The ENOVIA V6 portfolio is organized into four business process-based domains: Governance, Global Sourcing, IP Lifecycle Management, and Unified Live Collaboration.
- Governance facilitates the launch of enterprise-wide new product introductions and addressesRequirements Management, Portfolio Configuration, Program Management, Decision Support/ Business Intelligence, and Compliancy. This area of the ENOVIA V6 portfolio provides functional capabilities for project management, regulatory compliance, and reporting and dashboarding.
- Global Sourcing allows companies to leverage supply chain capabilities throughout the product lifecycle and make their suppliers an integral part of product development, including managing a Supply Chain Network, Collaborative Sourcing, and Supplier Performance Monitoring. This area of the ENOVIA V6 portfolio provides functional capabilities for supplier scoring, secure design data sharing, and extended materials compliancy.
- IP Lifecycle Management eliminates costly product development errors by enabling improved cross-functional product design, manufacturing planning and performance simulation by managing IP Work-in-Progress, IP Asset Release, and IP Classification & Re-Use. This area of the ENOVIA V6 portfolio provides functional capabilities for multi-domain, multi-CAD data management (ECAD, MCAD, software), as well as xBOM management (management of multiple BOM views such as EBOM – Engineering BOM, MBOM – Manufacturing BOM, and SBOM – Service BOM).
- Unified Live Collaboration allows companies to deploy product lifecycle processes across the extended enterprise by providing a single view of IP across all business process domains and includes Data Warehouse Indexing and Search, Business Process Management & Execution, IP Asset Federation capabilities, and integration capabilities. This area of the ENOVIA V6 portfolio provides the highly-scalable, underlying architecture to support the functional areas listed above. These tools are SOA-based and can operate on heterogeneous platforms such as UNIX, Linux, Windows, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, and more.
With over a decade of experience successfully deploying and supporting Dassault’s PLM solutions for hundreds of companies in North America, Razorleaf is at the forefront in its ability to help organizations understand, deploy and effectively utilize the ENOVIA V6 portfolio of products and industry solutions. Razorleaf has extensive experience in large and small companies with revenues ranging from $29B to $5M in industries as diverse as industrial equipment, aerospace, medical device, defense, automotive and energy. Services that Razorleaf provides specifically around ENOVIA V6 include:
- ENOVIA V6 Project & Change Management Services
- ENOVIA V6 Implementation & Deployment Services
- ENOVIA V6 Configuration & Administration Services
- ENOVIA V6 Data Migration Services
- ENOVIA V6 Technical Support Services
- ENOVIA V6 Development & Programming Services
- ENOVIA V6 Customization, Automation & Scripting Services
- ENOVIA V6 Training Services
- ENOVIA V6 Process Analysis, Methodologies & Best Practices