Optimize your PLM environment with Managed Services
Razorleaf is a leading PLM managed services provider (MSP). We offer a flexible, scalable managed service program to fit our client’s PLM operational needs and budget. Razorleaf keeps the PLM environment optimized for operation and usability while reducing costs, minimizing downtime, and increasing productivity.
PLM Expertise: Leverage Razorleaf’s 20+ years of PLM implementation, integration, upgrade, optimization, and migration experience. We provide PLM subject matter experts to complement your staff.
Proactive Maintenance: Prevent downtime with ongoing PLM updates and enhancement, prevent challenges and risks from becoming costly issues and optimize performance through capacity planning, review, and tuning.
Flexible SLA: Every organization is different, and one strategy cannot fit all. We help identify the right services to meet your PLM operational requirements without breaking your budget.
KEY PLM MANAGED SERVICES
Razorleaf’s PLM managed service program offers on-premise, hosting, or cloud environment options to proactively ensure your PLM environment is up and running for business continuity. Razorleaf has a long history and successful track record of providing PLM services and supporting technology stacks for a broad spectrum of clients.
PLM Application Support
- PLM installation, maintenance, monitoring, audit services
- PLM customization and enhancements
- Manage user access privileges
- Ensure license compliance
- Schedule implementation of PLM vendor fixes and patches
- Plan enablement of PLM vendor upgrades
- Phone and email based technical support as needed to meet your business needs with up to 24×7 worldwide support available
- Service and incident management, analysis, and regular reporting
- Escalation paths from your support team to Razorleaf L1/L2/L3/L4 and PLM vendor support with time-tracked automatic escalation to support manager
- Guaranteed call-back windows with rapid response service levels available
- Server & Operating System configuration, management, and support
- Server performance monitoring and reporting, ongoing incident support, and patch management
- Management of access privileges, license compliance, and audit services
- Multi-tier performance analysis, optimization, and capacity management
- Predictive analytics and maintenance with rapid issue response and resolution
- Database administration, support, and maintenance
- Disaster recovery planning, system/data backup and storage management
- Firewall Management
- Unified Threat Management (UTM)
- Managed intrusion detection and prevention system (IDPS)
- Security event monitoring and incident response