The Digital Thread in a Heterogeneous, Extended Enterprise Reality
Building on previous PLM Roadmap & PDT conferences, the agenda will offer a mix of reports and case studies from industry experts, covering the people, process, and technology aspects of Digital Thread realization.
Agenda topics will seek to answer the following:
- Digital Thread: Why Should We Care?
- How OEMs and First-Tier Suppliers enable the Digital Thread in spite of themselves
- The Past Century Has Not Prepared Us For The Next Decade
- The Digital Thread in Regulated Industries with Complex Products – Current State and Future Trends
- Engineering Bill of Materials with Live Parts List at GE Aerospace
- People, Process, and Technology: The Pillars of Digital Transformation Success
- Enabling Marketing, Engineering & Manufacturing Digital Thread thanks to a PIM / PLM integrated application
Don’t miss PLM Road Map & PDT North EMEA 2023 on 15-16 November if you are concerned with PLM and delivering increased business value on all levels in and across your enterprise. Regardless of your industry, join us in Paris, France for the opportunity to interact with PLM leaders and peers, learn about successes and trends, and take the next step in your journey as a PLM professional.
*Register before 15 September for the early bird discount!