Nexa3D Improves Productivity with OpenBOM
Nexa3D is passionate about digitizing supply chain sustainably. The company makes ultrafast polymer 3D printers that deliver 20X productivity advantage, affordable for professionals and businesses of all sizes. Partnerships with world-class material suppliers unlock the full potential of additively manufactured polymers for volume production. Automated software tools optimize the entire production cycle using process interplay algorithms that ensure part performance and production consistency, while reducing waste, energy, and carbon footprints.
- Replace Excel to better manage their complex Bill of Materials (BOMs)
- Find a reliable tool for maintaining and sharing their BOMS across their organization from engineering to procurement
- Chose OpenBOM solution to integrate their BOM management process – required minimal maintenance without dedicated IT team
- Contacted Razorleaf for initial data loading of SOLIDWORKS and Excel BOM data to create accurate BOMs for a product record master in OpenBOM
- Increased productivity by 10 – 15% by moving from a manual process to automating the BOM process, thus reducing the time and effort
- Better managed different revisions and change management resulting in an increase in quality by reducing manual errors