A world of unprecedented market uncertainty and the reality of accelerated disruption has reached manufacturing’s doorstep and requires resiliency and flexibility to adapt. Organizations need to continually transform to stay a step ahead of competition and market dynamics.
The latest Aras eBook discusses how manufacturers can overcome Digital Transformation obstacles. Multiple processes can negatively impact efficiency and/or conflict with corporate strategy. The first step is to surface all your processes and technologies at a granular level to build the foundation for successful digital transformation.
According to an Oliver Wyman report, 25-45% of all costs in engineered products add no value to the product or the customer. Aras addresses the missing links that determine success or failure in Digital Transformation and shows how manufacturing organizations can build a sustainable path forward, with fewer resources, in less time, and with better outcomes.
Key Digital Transformation Considerations
- Analyze how and why processes and technology exist? What are the objectives organizations are trying to accomplish? What are the benefits?
- Understand “what must change” to ensure companies are on the right path before embarking on any project.
- Communicate strategic business objectives to executive management into business terms they understand, without the IT jargon.
- Determine if your digital transformation project is “right-sized” through Minimum Viable Products (MVPs) or Proof of Concepts (POCs).
- Develop a centralized roadmap documenting the path to continuously evolve and adapt to the business environment for success.
Manufacturing organizations need a platform that can streamline technology, tools and processes to reduce time and resources. Using the Aras Innovator Platform, which is open, configurable and continually upgradeable will help build a sustainable path forward to Digital Transformation.
Download Aras eBook to remove the key obstacles, ‘How to Remove 5 Obstacles to Digital Transformation’ and take the necessary steps to digital transformation in a digital economy.
Learn more about Razorleaf and Aras partnership.
*Based on Aras ebook –How to Remove 5 Obstacles to Digital Transformation