Skip to main content
search
3DEXPERIENCEENOVIA SmarTeam

Razorleaf Takes Ownership of 3DXtools Productivity Toolset

By June 15, 2022July 18th, 2023No Comments

Razorleaf announces the agreement with Design Rule officially starting on  1st June 2022 for the transfer to Razorleaf of the development and distribution of the following toolsets for 3DEXPERIENCE and SmarTeam users:

Existing customers should continue to speak directly with your current supplier/reseller who will be able to answer any of your questions and who will continue to provide license keys as before.

3DXtools Productivity Toolset

The Razorleaf 3DXtools productivity toolset delivers a ‘no-code’ platform for 3DEXPERIENCE® that significantly reduces the implementation time for PLM solutions. By delivering out-of-the-box pre-built and easily configurable enhancements/automation to standard 3DEXPERIENCE functionality, 3DXtools results in significantly faster implementations, higher returns on PLM investments with no coding/customization required and simplified upgrades.

3DXtools enables individual enhancements to be componentized, simplifying common changes while streamlining your implementation and upgrades. 3DXtools not only closes the gap between user and business requested functionality and OOTB 3DEXPERIENCE functionality, but it also reduces the time and cost required to investigate the impact of each change, leading to faster and lower risk implementations, while eliminating the costs of customization services.  3DXtools also simplifies the configuration management of your different environments while easing the transfer of configurations between environments.

Like most PLM platforms, a 3DEXPERIENCE out-of-the-box implementation will typically deliver 70% to 80% of functional requirements to an enterprise; 3DXtools has a proven track record of delivering the other 20% to 30% with no customization or programming.

DRLTools SmarTeam Productivity Toolset 

The Razorleaf DRLTools SmarTeam productivity toolset significantly improves usability and reduces the implementation time of SmarTeam PLM solutions. By providing pre-built enhancements to standard SmarTeam functionality, DRLTools enable faster implementations and higher returns on your PLM investment.

Built upon the DRLTools SmarTeam RADE (Rapid Application Development Environment). DRLTools enable individual enhancements to be componentized, simplifying common changes while streamlining their implementation and upgrades. DRLTools not only closes the gap between requested and out-of-the-box SmarTeam functionality but also reduces the time and cost required to investigate the impact of each change. This leads to faster, lower risk, implementations reducing the cost of customization services up to 50%.

Contact us to learn more about these two toolsets.

Close Menu