Razorleaf is proud to be selected as a Certified Consulting Partner for OpenBOM, a cloud-based Bill of Materials (BOM) and inventory management software targeted towards small to medium-sized manufacturers. As an official partner, Razorleaf is able to provide services and products that extend, optimize, and automate OpenBOM. Our proven BOM expertise and methodologies lend itself well to integrate OpenBOM to a variety of enterprise systems. Our goal is to assist manufacturers in moving from a disconnected Excel/spreadsheet-based processes to a more efficient and collaborative solution.
More about OpenBOM
OpenBOM manages Parts (Items), Catalogs (Item Collections), Bills of Materials (BOMs), inventory, vendors, and purchase orders. OpenBOM enables manufacturers to collaborate from initial design through all stages of engineering, manufacturing, purchasing, and supply chain management. OpenBOM can also integrate with CAD, PDM, PLM, ERP, accounting, and other systems to simplify your processes and stay connected to your most critical asset – your product.
Razorleaf Services for OpenBOM
- OpenBOM Setup, Configuration, and Administration
- OpenBOM Integration to other systems including Out-of-the-Box (OTB) connectors, custom integration development, and pre-built integration services
- OpenBOM Data Migration from Parts & Vendors, PDM tools, Excel, Access, and more
- OpenBOM Development, Scripting, and Customization
- OpenBOM Training for Users, Administrators, and Developers
Learn More about our Partnership and Offerings