DriveWorks recently introduced a brand new community, with updated features and content. The DriveWorks’ Community is a user portal, bringing together DriveWorks users from around the world. The community is a place for customers and partners to come together and find helpful resources.
Whether you’re trialing DriveWorks Solo, familiar with DriveWorks Pro, or an order admin team, the community is a place for everyone.
DriveWorks Community provides content, resources and opportunities to connect with other users. Also, this community includes many important downloads – including DriveWorks software and PowerPacks, learning and training materials and many other useful resources.
Check out the new improvements on the DriveWorks Community:
- Improvements to the user experience, to make it easier for users to find content.
- Personalized each page based on the software you have, so you only see what’s relevant to you.
- Improved the stability of downloads making them quicker and easier.
- The NEW forum enables you to connect with other people using DriveWorks – this is a great place to chat with others, share ideas, ask questions and share your knowledge with each other.
- NEW online learning portal makes it even easier for user to learn and see your progress. You can access the content to add to your knowledge from anywhere and at any time.
Overall, DriveWorks ensures users are better informed about what’s going on with more email notifications and clearer updates within the community.
With MyDriveWorks it’s even easier than ever to keep your knowledge and software up to date and ensure you’re getting the most from your DriveWorks software.
Get involved and join DriveWorks at my.driveworks.co.uk. You will need to create new account in the Community even if you had an account elsewhere.
To learn about our Razorleaf’s Design Automation services.