At Razorleaf, we employ highly motivated and dedicated professionals who each contribute directly to our continued growth through dedication and focus on meeting our customers’ needs. We provide a true team environment that fosters growth, independence, innovation and the opportunity to learn from some of the best in the business. Rather than recruiting just when an immediate opening exists, we are always looking for the right people to help grow and build our business. The types of people we are looking for include:
- Project Managers
- Implementation Consultants (PLM, PDM, RPM)
- Business Process Consultants
- Support Consultants
Razorleaf is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive compensation and benefits packages including bonuses, profit sharing, Simple IRA, medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance programs. Forward resume and salary history to: eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: (801) 761-6102
PLM SOLUTION ARCHITECT WITH WEB PROGRAMMING SKILLS
Location for this position is New York. However, should the individual hired prove to be very capable, this position could be done remotely. The position is work from home currently during Covid. Someone in the Eastern Time Zone of the USA is the preferred location for this role, due to proximity to New York.
Travel will eventually be 50% (mostly within the USA). However, the company is not traveling currently, and even if travel proves to be necessary in 2021, it will be very minimal until Covid passes.
The position of PLM Solution Architect is with an International Product Lifecycle Management Software and Services Company. They have an excellent product that streamlines product development for a specific market. The company will train you in their technology as long as you have a PLM technology background.
Working for this company allows you to work with cutting edge technology, join a great team, and make a positive impact on clients. This is a place where you can build a long-term career. This is also a place for someone who likes to wear more than one hat.
Primary responsibilities will be:
- Developing requirements
- Creating specifications
- One might also now or in future (depending on skills) lead an implementation team.
To do this job you need to have excellent customer facing skills – good communication skills, great ability to listen, the ability to educate stakeholders (of varying technical ability) about technical solutions, processes, and perceived problems.
- Understanding of PLM Solutions and deployment methodologies
- Ability to write sound requirements, specifications, and use cases.
- Ability to understand databases – SQL Server/Oracle, SQL scripting, and SQL triggers.
- Have a work style/personality that is communicative and collaborative. Have a positive attitude. Be a self-starter.
- Comfortable working with team members and clients from different ethnicities – various parts of the world.
Send resume to Jena James at email@example.com