In January Razorleaf, along with its business partners, attended the Dassault Systèmes Value Solutions Channel Kickoff in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. This event is important for our team to network and learn what new goals and messages Dassault is delivering to the marketplace so we can support our company initiatives and align a growth plan to expand our market reach.
3DEXPERIENCE Platform Enhancements
One highly talked about topic was the new R2018x release of the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform. Some of the highlights of the release are:
- Improved Cloud Schema
- New Project Management features
- Publish Product Structure (for enterprise visualization)
- VR (Virtual Reality) Improvements
- DELMIA MBOM (using web UI)
- Cloud Support for SIMULIA
- Stamping Die Design Enhancements
- Injection Mold Enhancements
Several Razorleaf personnel earned new certifications in the following areas:
- ENOVIA Essentials (new certification for 2018)
- ENOVIA Mid-market (new certification for 2018)
- High Tech Industry
- Industrial Equipment
New Academia Offering
Al Bunshaft, who oversees Dassault Academia sales, described Dassault’s focus on the “workforce of the future” and introduced a new academia package that includes roles for the entire portfolio. The package is cloud-based and is sized at small, medium, large and extra large. The all-in-one packages start at $5,000USD.
Some of the recurring topics throughout the kickoff were:
- Cloud, 3DEXPERIENCE on the cloud is better than ever
- POWER’BY, is truly a differentiator and will enable greater business impact by allowing customers to keep their existing CAD while being able to take advantage of the V6 product structure that provides the downstream business benefits in manufacturing planning, design simulation, and manufacturing process simulation.
It was truly an exciting event and everyone left energized and ready to sell.