Razorleaf invites its customers to Dassault Systèmes sponsored events. Often customers are unable to attend due to conflicts or notice. On the advice of one of our customers Razorleaf will publish known customer events here, and provide a link for customers to review schedule at their convenience.
Dassault will be hosting ENOVIA Keys to 3DEXPERIENCE in Greenville, SC beginning June 13, 2016. The event, billed as a user meeting, will focus on how customers are adoption the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform to drive sustainable growth. Razorleaf will be attending the event.
In reaching out to a few customers, Razorleaf was asked if there was a published event list that would enable the customer to plan and therefore attend these events. Thank you for asking, and here is the list of North American customer events.
- Design Automation Conference (DAC) June 5-9, 2016, Austin , TX
- ENOVIA Keys to 3DEXPERIENCE, June 13-15, 2016, Greenville, SC
- Automotive Industry Day, June 22, 2016, Dearborn, MI
- Customer Advisory Board, June 29, 2016, New York, NY
- ENOVIA User Group Meeting: SOLIDWORKS, September 14, 2016, Woodland Hills, CA
- User Group Meeting: High Tech Semiconnection, September 15-16, 2016, Silicon Valley, CA
- MINExpo International, September 26-28, 2016, Las Vegas, NV
- American Medical Device (AMD) Summit 2016, October 5-6, 2016, Chicago, IL
The list of 3DS events can be found here. The event list can be filtered by Country, Brand, Industry, etc.